You, and only you, are 90% responsible for the way you look now.
—Nobody puts food in your mouth for you but you. Nobody can train and move your body but you. You’re the only one deciding what to eat and what physical activity you do. You can’t blame any one else for putting food in your mouth or restraining you to move. This is your body, you decide what to do with it. You’re responsible for it.
In some ways you do have to live with the genetic package your parents gave you, but nutrition and training are far more responsible for creating your shape and your health than you think. Tosca Reno writes in her book “The Eat-Clean Diet” that genetics are responsible for only 10% of the shape of your physique. The other 90% factors responsible for the way you look are nutrition and training, and you’re totally responsible for both. (via fitnesstreats)